Jan 10, 2012

Printable Felt Board Stories: Templates

Five Green and Speckled Frogs

Five Little Ducks

Printable templates to create pieces for felt board stories can be found on a variety of websites. To read in more detail about how to make felt stories, read my  blog: Basic Instructions for Making Felts

These templates can be copied and used for felt board stories. In addition, find templates for making felt story pieces on the following sites:

DLTK's Simple Shape Coloring Shapes

DLTK's Felt Board Templates

Preschool Printables
Five Little Monkeys

For more early childhood ideas, visit Circle of Ideas


  1. This is great! I'm going to use them in my preschool. Thanks!

  2. I have problems with my felt pieces being to heavy and falling off. For example if I make a car with wheels and a window then it falls off. Anything heavier than I simple shape of felt has a hard time sticking. Does anyone else have this problem. Any suggestions?

    1. a little square of sand paper glued on the back